Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekly (Almost) Update #2

Hokay... so... here's the eart.... j/k

Anyhow... so.. the guy in my CJ class. We have been talking since the beginning of this semester basically, and we both have an hour break between our first class and the class we have together, so most of the time we just sit outside the classroom and talk. We have come to find that we are scarily similar to each other... it's freaky. He's got pretty much the same sense of humor I do, and he likes a lot of the same things I do. We have our differences of course, but that's okay. No, he's not a member (he's Catholic), but he says that one of his old friends was and gave him a BOM, but he doesn't know where it is. I think I might end up just giving him another one and pointing out some things that really mean a lot to me and everything... just to get him started.

Anyhow... so... I started falling for him a bit, and decided to save him some cookies that I had made the previous night. Well, then out of the blue, he buys me lunch. I thought that was really nice, so a couple of nights later I saved him some biscuits and sausage gravy. Well... since then he's bought lunch two more times and has even bought a couple of sodas before class. And then last week-ish, he saved me some homemade lasagna. Now, most of you probably know that I absolutely LOVE lasagna, which is awesome because it's his favorite too. XD.. anyhow... but yeah... It's just kinda frustrating right now, because he only sees us as friends, but somehow it feels like more. I dunno... it could just be a crush... but we'll see...

So, I had my last regular Organic Chemistry test yesterday. I felt like I did amazingly on it, but we haven't gotten them back yet, so I don't know for certain how well I actually did. My last test before finals is on Friday, and it's in my Italian class... gah.

Twilight comes out Friday at midnight!! And yes, I AM going to the midnight release Thursday night. I'm super excited! Me and a bunch of friends from church are going to see it together, and it's bound to be one heck of a girls' night out. XD

Plans are still up in the air about Christmas, but I will keep everyone updated as I get more info.

That's it for now, but keep coming back! I'll try my best to keep posting regularly, and I might even be starting a section just for ranting or venting, or whatever. So, yeah. Keep in touch!

No comments: