Okay, where to start?
I guess I'll start from my graduation from TAMS. Yes that's right... I is graduated! TAMS has put me essentially two years ahead in my education, making me a Junior here at UNT, with barely any core classes left. I'm studying Criminal Justice here, and am taking classes to help me do well on the MCATs: Organic Chemistry 1 & 2, and two semesters of Anatomy and Physiology. So, I will be here at UNT for 3 more years and hopefully graduate in the Spring of 2011. Yay!
While going to school full-time, I'm also working part-time at the Survey Research Center here at UNT. I do over-the-phone surveys... yeah... I'm the kind of people you usually hang up on... but that's okay. It's helping to pay off housing and that's pretty much all that matters right now. Speaking of, my room here at College Inn is so awesome. I have a kitchen IN my room and the only person I have to share the bathroom with is my roommate, who is awesome. It's like living in an apartment, but less expensive.
I've made a lot of new friends this semester, within my different classes and also at work. It's actually kinda funny when I think about it cause I have a group of friends in my O-Chem lecture and lab, and then I have my friends from my Italian class, and then I have my friends at work, and then there's mainly just one friend in my Criminal Justice class I'm taking... and he's amazing... more on that later... =D
Oh yeah... classes I'm taking this semester. I'm currently taking Elementary Italian, Organic Chemistry 1 with lab, Diversity Issues in Criminal Justice, and Political Science 1050. Pretty fun stuff... not really... but after this semester I'll only have two more core classes and then I can really start focusing on my major classes. Yay!
Next semester I'm taking Organic Chemistry 2 with lab, Correctional Systems, Criminal Law, and Principles of Nutrition, for a total of 13? hours... not exactly sure on the number, but it's somewhere around there. I'm kinda excited about my Nutrition class cause it'll be my first online class ever!
Some of you may have heard that I have applied to be a Resident Assistant in the residence halls here on campus. Unfortunately, I did not make the cut for next semester, but I will be trying again next semester for a position next Fall.
Finals are in a few weeks, and I'm not looking forward to them at all... mostly because my Italian final and my O-Chem final are on the same day *dies*... yeah... not very fun... but hopefully I'll survive.
Let's see... holidays... for Thanksgiving I will be going over to Adam and Alicia's place and spending some time with them. I still don't know what I'll be doing for Christmas... there's an idea up in the air right now, but still nothing final. I will definitely keep everyone up to date on what's going on there, but for right now everything's undecided.
Well that's all for now. More to come later, but I've gotta get. I've got an oral project due in Italian lab tomorrow and I need to memorize my lines. So... so long for now, and please keep in touch!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK, you said more later about the guy in your CJ class, then you just left us hangin'. SPILL IT!
Post a Comment